Sunday, March 27, 2016

Indy Democrat Blog To Resume Daily Posting April 4

"The report of my death was an exaggeration." --Mark Twain

First of all, Happy Easter to all of my Christian friends.  Today, we Christians (and yes, I am a fallen one) mark the rebirth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  It is today, we believe, that Christ arose from the grave to live eternally.

While it is nothing that dramatic or even worth the comparison, I am announcing that as of April 4 that the Indy Democrat Blog will restart its daily posting schedule.  This comes with a couple of caveats.

I will be posting daily, Monday through Friday.  There's also a chance I may miss a blog or two here or there.  If that happens, please understand.  There's a chance that I might throw up some more videos and things if I'm pressed for content.  Related to that, I also need your gossip and what you're hearing out there as you traverse the political sphere.  I don't typically publish pure gossip, but I will ask a few questions and get to the bottom of things.

Thanks for your patience, and it's good to be back.

No comments: