Thursday, February 4, 2016

Daily Posting Ceases Today; Please Read

There never is a good time to do this, so I'm electing the quick and fast mode on this one. I'm pulling the plug today. This will be the last daily post of the blog for now.

For now, this blog will become an at-will posting blog.  In the meantime, I'll be concentrating more of my time where I should be putting it as a teacher and on my IndianaTalks.com radio show, The JohnnyStir Show.  It airs, of course, on Monday nights at 8 p.m.

As for me, I'm not going anywhere.  I'll still be around, and, again, this blog will go on posting.  I'm not going to stop writing, but I can no longer commit to posting on a daily basis.  I can't in good conscience leave you without a voice from the left, so this blog isn't going anywhere.  I'm just adjusting the frequency of my posting.

I'm sorry if you feel as if I'm deserting you in the wilderness.  I know that you're all smart enough to find your way back.  I'll be utilizing social media more to let you know when I have posted.  Make sure you follow me on Twitter.

Again, I can't thank you enough for the loyalty you've shown to me over the years, and I'm glad we're continuing to step forward together...just in a different manner.

No comments: