Monday, December 14, 2015

Orentlicher Guests on JohnnyStir Show Tonight on IndianaTalks.com; Blogger Hiatus Engaged

The JohnnyStir Show on Indiana Talks is back tonight at 8 p.m. with an all new episode.

Joining me is 8th District Congressional candidate David Orentlicher to talk about his run for Congress.  Also, my good friend Steve Terrell joins me to talk about the craziness that is the 2016 Presidential Election derby.

Also, I'm announcing that the blog is going on my normal holiday hiatus.  This week is going to be busy at the day job, so I'll be suspending my normal daily Monday through Friday routine.  We'll get back to that after we flip the calendar to 2016.  In the meantime, I'll still be chiming in between now and then to promote the radio show and comment on any major news.  I also reserve the right to post something if it strikes my fancy.

Hopefully you'll tune in to the big show tonight at 8 p.m. at www.indianatalks.com and follow me on Twitter for new posts.

No comments: