Monday, December 7, 2015

JohnnyStir Show Returns

The JohnnyStir Show returns tonight to IndianaTalks.com.

As many of you may know, I had a talk show from February of 2013 through July of 2014 on Indiana Talks, but I let it end because I was running for public office.  I needed to clear my plate of something.  So, I did.  A few weeks ago, I contacted the President of Indiana Talks, Gary Snyder, to see if I could maybe discuss bringing the show back, and he gave me close to my old time slot back.

Today being Pearl Harbor Day, John Cimasko, a board member of Indy Honor Flight, joins me to discuss the organization and what it does for veterans. Also, my good friends Stephen Terrell and Snyder help me finish out the program.

The JohnnyStir Show is back at 8:00 p.m. tonight.  Tune in!

No comments: