Monday, August 17, 2015

Get Well Governor Pence!

Pence
While I spend a lot of time here criticizing our Governor, I always remember that he is our Governor.

Thankfully, it does not appear that the complications that Governor Mike Pence is experiencing from his original hernia surgery last week are life threatening, it's still scary for the Governor and his family to have him go back under the knife even if it is an outpatient procedure.

I want to send Governor Pence nothing but my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

As far as the blog goes, I'm going to be laying off the Governor for a few days as he recovers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can a hernia operation go wrong in "exceptioniist 'merica"! My operation was performed in Canada in the late seventies, guaranteed against failure. For 10 years on the anniversary I received a letter inquiring about the operation. Now 40 years after the letters stopped I'm still a satisfied patient. Thanks to the hernia dedicated Canadian clinic.