Sunday, December 7, 2014

Daily Posting Becomes Sporadic Posting Starting Today Through Start of 2015

It's come to that time that the daily posting schedule takes a short vacation.

I'm not going away, and I'm sure there will be a few posts this month. Basically, I'll post when I durn well please instead of doing it daily. It's just a very busy time of year as the school year winds down, the after school schedule spikes, and the family schedule becomes extremely important.

So, here is the schedule for the rest of the year:
December 8-December 12-Sporadic updates
December 15-December 19-Sporadic updates
December 22-December 26-Breaking news only updates
December 29-January 2-Sporadic updates
January 5-Daily updates resume

Please make a note of it and have a happy holiday season!  Thanks so much for your readership.  You don't know what it means to me.

No comments: