Friday, October 18, 2013

Mosburg, Adamson to Wed Saturday in D.C.

Mosburg, Adamson, and some tall dude in the middle
This weekend, in Washington, D.C., two of my most dear friends are going to get hitched and a third one of my friends is officiating.

As most of you know by now, Christian Mosburg and Zach Adamson will be married this weekend.  My friend, Karen Celestino Horseman will preside in the wedding.  I couldn't be happier for Christian and for Zach.

I can't remember exactly when I met Zach and Christian, but I think it was probably in late 2007 or so.  It may have been earlier.  Certainly other people have known them longer than I have.  I would say that in this relatively short time, I've gotten to know them quite well.  Even as both of them have gotten more "famous", they have remained the same people...still devoted to service and to each other.

On October 26, I will be a part of the ceremony back here in Indianapolis to celebrate their union.  I am honored that I was asked, and I could not accept fast enough.  I even went out and bought a new suit for the occasion.

I only hope that someday I'll be able to ask Zach, Christian, and Karen to be a part of my ceremony.  Maybe by the time I'm ready, I won't have to go outside of Indiana to make it official.  That's another blog post for another day.

For now, all I can say is congratulations to Christian and Zach.  Words can't express accurately how happy I am and excited I am for you both.

No comments: