Monday, May 20, 2013

Lewis Joins Me Tonight on JohnnyStir Show!

Lewis
Coming up tonight on the big show, I'm proud to have one of the big names in Marion County politics.

City-County Council President Maggie Lewis will join me at about 9:10 p.m. on the program to discuss the state of the City-County Council post SB 621 as well as the future of the city.  I'll ask her about how the Democratic caucus will move forward with Mayor Greg Ballard in this new reality with this new state law.  I'll also give her a chance to address any rumors that are flying out there.

After Councillor Lewis and I are finished, Chris Jackson will join me and we'll talk national politics.  After all the bluster and fluster, it appears that the Obama scandals and gleeful Presidential impeachment wishes of the Republican Party are falling apart.  We'll talk about that and much much more including my Indy 500 prediction, and it's not Helio or Dario!

Tune in at 9:00 p.m. tonight on www.indianatalks.com!

No comments: