Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Today is the day we celebrate Moms.  Here is a picture of me and my brother Gary with our lovely mom, Marjorie Easter.


I didn't come from a long line of Democrats or liberals, so, if you're conservative, don't blame my mom!  She tried to raise a conservative Republican.  It didn't take, but she tried.  As a result, we can't really talk politics.

That said, it's a great tribute to moms across the country.  Sometimes your sons don't turn out exactly like your mom wants you to, but she loves you anyway.

For me, I was a big surprise.  Mom tells me all the time that she loves me and is proud of me.  It's that unconditional love and support that has helped me become a successful person.

For your mom, here's a great piece from Soul Pancake.  It's another Kid President video.  Enjoy, and Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: