Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dana Loesch Hates Me...She Really Hates Me

Dana (or her people) blocked me, and no, I'm not going to follow you
Michelle Malkin
Conservative talk show host Dana Loesch has now blocked me on Twitter, and I don't know why.

I have to say that I don't really care.  I frankly had not even noticed that her normal drivel had not been showing up in my Twitter feed.  I followed her more for entertainment and to see what the other side was saying.

Frankly, I don't know what I did to get blocked.  I was never nasty to her.  I never called her a name or never said anything I would consider out of bounds.  I just have to gather that she was tired of dealing with someone that brought facts to their challenges of her opinions.

If you can stomach the Dana Show, Loesch often takes time to yell down guests with opposing viewpoints and talks inexperienced phone callers into shouting matches.  She's known to throw names and barbs at people she disagrees with.  Often, she will tweet and retweet the worst of folks that disagree with her as examples of what all liberals believe and think.

I didn't give her reason to retweet me, but, for five seconds one day, she must have thought, I'm tired of this Jon Easter fellow.  In fact, I'm going to block him.  I won't do the same to her.  

I have blocked people on Facebook and Twitter.  I won't lie.  I'm not guiltless in this.  Usually to get blocked, you have earned it from me.  It's not just because we disagree philosophically, and it's certainly not because you used facts and rational thought to back up your claims.  

It's clear that Dana is not a fan of those things.  Just think of that next time she portrays herself as a conservative warrior fighting the good fight.  She won't even bother with little people like me that respectfully disagree with her.

No comments: