Monday, April 1, 2013

An Important Announcement About the Indy Democrat Blog

Well my friends, today is the day.  I'm moving on.

Yes, I've decided to discontinue the blog and concentrate on my radio show and other social media opportunities.

It certainly has been a pleasure writing here for nearly the last five years, but, as they say, all good things must come to an end.  I would like to thank everyone that has helped me, provided me with tips and comments, and took a moment to read what I write here.  I also sincerely appreciate all of you readers that gave this blog a look each day.

I am off and outta here.  Have a great April Fool's Day.  Watch out for those on the internet that try to get you to fall for things today.

Seriously though, I will not be on the radio show tonight.  Chris Jackson will be subbing for me.  Be sure to tune in at 9:00 p.m. and give him some support.  As for the blog, if the last line of the previous paragraph didn't tell you, let me be clear...it's not going anywhere.  Thanks for your continued support.

2 comments:

varangianguard said...

You quit, then you take the day off from what you are quitting for? Sweet. I am faux-outraged.

Greg Purvis said...

This IS an April Fools Day joke right?