Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Few Days Off...But I Haven't Forgotten About Marriage Equality

Dear readers, it's that time again for my spring hiatus. Thanks so much for your continued readership of the blog. For now, I'll be suspending the daily updates of the blog and instead updating on a WIFLI (When I Feel Like It) schedule.

With this being such a big week for equality in the U.S., I'm going to leave you with a few videos advocating for marriage equality.  Let's hope the Supreme Court sees the light.  

Enjoy.




4 comments:

Unigov said...

The path to equality does not go thru the party political process:

http://unigov.com/EqualRightsAndSB213.html

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for some, there will likely never be marriage equality:

IC 35-46-1-2 Bigamy

Sec. 2. (a) A person who, being married and knowing that his spouse is alive, marries again commits bigamy, a Class D felony.

Jon Easter said...

I guess that according to that law women can't commit bigamy.

I figured someone would go down that road eventually. Didn't even have the intestinal fortitude to leave your name.

Anonymous said...

Is there any reason why consenting adults in a group of three or more who love each other should be allowed the same rights as afforded to couples?