Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We're Hitting the Internet Airwaves!

Premiering Monday on IndianaTalks.com, the Johnnystir Show with me, Jon Easter.

We'll broadcast the show from 9-10 p.m. live on Mondays from the home office here in Indianapolis.  Here's the description of the show.
Hosted by Jon Easter, 15-year radio veteran and the man behind the Indy Democrat Blog (www.indydemocrat.blogspot.com), the Johnnystir Show is an hour-long look from left of center at politics from local to national with an emphasis on what happens in the Hoosier State. Join us each week for guests and political commentary and stay up on the political scene.
Hopefully you'll join us each week.  I'm looking forward to this new venture.  Thanks to Gary Snyder for approaching me!  I'm really excited about this new venture.

If you're a fan of my ramblings here, never fear, the blog will continue on as normal.  Thanks so much to all of you for your continued support.!

No comments: