Monday, February 18, 2013

JohnnyStir Show Premieres Tonight at 9 on IndianaTalks.com

Excuse the shameless self promotion, but my new radio show, the JohnnyStir Show, premieres tonight on www.indianatalks.com at 9:00 p.m.  It runs one hour, and I promise, I shall do my best to make it worth your ear.

Tonight, I'll get the show started with an introduction of myself and the show.  About 9:25, I'm expecting public education activist Justin Oakley from Just Let Me Teach to call in, and we'll catch up with Chris Jackson and talk local and national politics towards the end of the show.

To listen, it's very simple.  Just point your browser to www.indianatalks.com to tune in.  I'd be much obliged.  Thanks to Gary Snyder for the opportunity.  It's going to be fun.  If you do tune in, tweet me what you thought or go on over to www.facebook.com/johnnystirshow to leave your comments.

Thanks again.

No comments: