Monday, January 21, 2013

Obama II: The Sequel

President Barack Obama is already officially into his second term, but he will be publicly sworn-in and will deliver his Second Inaugural Address today.

As the nation celebrates a great man named Martin Luther King, Jr., President Obama will step to the podium and set his agenda for a second term.  Few politicians will be under as much pressure or scrutiny as President Obama when he opens his mouth to deliver his speech today.

What will be in the speech?  One can only predict.  If I know my President, I think we'll hear an honest and at times sobering and real speech.  I think we'll also hear him soar for the stars and try, once again, to appeal to the best of people.

I could be wrong, but I think we'll hear a great speech from a great man on a great day honoring a great American.  As President Obama begins his second and final term in office, all Americans should be hoping that the next four years continue to get brighter.  So, here we go.

No comments: