Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Get Well Soon Aaron!

Indiana Stonewall Democrats President
Aaron Schaler
(photo from Facebook)
Word came late tonight that Indiana Stonewall Democrats President Aaron Schaler was injured in an accident in Fountain Square.

WIBC reports that Schaler was on foot in Fountain Square when he and another man were struck by a van that went up and over the curb.  The other man was tragically pronounced dead at the scene.  The driver of the van, Anthony Scott Crandall, did not "appear intoxicated" according to the WIBC report.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the so far unidentified man who was killed in the incident.

I want to also send my best wishes out to Aaron who is a friend of mine, and a frequent reader of the blog.  Get well soon big guy!

5 comments:

Regina Marsh said...

Aaron is a dear friend and like spirit. I also pray for the family who lost a loved one tonight. Aaron I love you and I'm here for you! Me u and Pam have to continue to nurse each other back to health giggling, looking wonderful and talking politics as we do.it

Gelone Broadnax said...

Get well soon Aaron! Sending prayers.

Keegan said...

Sad, sad stuff.
My sister used to be friends with the man who was killed, and I know the kid who was driving.

Crazy...

Keegan said...

Sad, sad stuff.
My sister used to be friends with the man who was killed, and I know the kid who was driving.

Crazy...

kris said...

The man who was killed was a 2008 BD Davis grad, and very active in theatre in school and the community, Brian Benson.