Monday, August 20, 2012

Check Out Indy Vanguard

A new progressive blog has hit the blogosphere, and it's off to a great start.

Indy Vanguard, a project of the Greater Indianapolis for Change folks, is up and running, and I really like what they are doing.

A few weeks ago, one of the founders, Jyoti Weaver, approached me about penning a post for the blog.  We all get busy, but I finally got around to putting a post together.

At noon, check out Indy Vanguard for my post.  I hope you enjoy it.  Here's a link to Indy Vanguard.  Again, thanks for the invitation, and I appreciate having more voices from the left in the local blogosphere.

4 comments:

HOOSIERS FOR FAIR TAX said...

Isn't "progressive" another word for "communist"?

Anonymous said...

It is good to know that the village idiots read your blog also.

Jon Easter said...

Well, anon 9:56 p.m., it looks like you're reading it so............

Anonymous said...

I am not alleging that progressives are really communists. I will leave that for HFFT.