Friday, March 16, 2012

Obama Releases Campaign Video

President Barack Obama
Last night, President Barack Obama released a campaign "resume' film" that states his case for reelection.  It's an excellent piece that runs about 17 minutes.

As you might imagine, the right is up-in-arms about it, but it's a really well-done piece of video work that does remind people that we have made "Change We Can Believe In" since President Obama took office in 2009.



Here's the thing.  Has President Obama been perfect?  If you've been reading this blog very long, you know that I've had my moments of doubt.  I've been critical of the President at times, but what I like is that he's making the tough decisions.  He's taking the tough criticism, and he's not afraid to take a hard look at his own policy and beliefs and evolve them.

I am proud of my vote, and, it should come as little surprise that I will be proud to vote for President Obama again in November 2012.

No comments: