Sunday, March 11, 2012

He Blocked Me!

Steve Davis
Well, Steve Davis must read my blog.

After a couple of posts (here and here) mentioning some of the things he has been tweeting, the candidate for 7th District Congress, Steve Davis, has blocked me from reading his tweets on Twitter.  Guess it's ok if you follow him only if you're a sheep going with the herd.  Must not like those voices of dissent.

You'd think someone running for Congress would have a tougher skin.  Marvin Scott certainly did.

Oh well.  It's his prerogative.  He's welcome to follow my Twitter feed still.  I have my ways to find out what's going on with his campaign other than Twitter.

Guess I'll have to find my entertainment elsewhere.

1 comment:

chevy indianapolis said...

You'd think someone running for Congress would have a tougher skin. Marvin Scott certainly did