Friday, October 21, 2011

One Candidate is Having Fun This Campaign Season


I've written about him before here. There's one candidate that's running for City-County Council At-Large that's having a ball. That's the one and only Bill Levin.

The Libertarian has released a new web ad. I can't embed it here on my blog, but I'll give you the link. Here it is.

This is probably the best political spot I've seen this campaign season. As far as substance, there isn't much, but that's ok. I don't think that's the point of the piece. It's an anti-establishment piece for sure showing Levin in the rain, in Broad Ripple, and in true superhero character. This plays off Bill's "cool factor" because I can't imagine anyone else pulling off this ad.

Good work from the Levin camp. Clearly, they are having the most fun this campaign.

No comments: