Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Curious Case of Bill Levin Goes to Video


Bill Levin, Libertarian for At-Large City-County Council, has released this video. Hat tip to Gary Welsh over at Advance Indiana for posting this to his site.

And, while I'm at it, I was critical of Gary asking for donations on his blog over at my Facebook page. Immediately, I was lambasted by several of my friends for being unfair to Gary. If there's one thing I don't ever want to do, it's to be unfair. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to Gary for being unfair with my comments.

Now back to Bill Levin. Blair Englehart's group put the video together, and I think it's excellent. It certainly shows Bill at his best. The video also shows Bill as more than a novelty act. He talks some issues. You'll also notice Carlos May, a Ballard Administration official, in the video.

Vote for Bill Levin from Englehart Group on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Jon, Its a very interesting video, not your typical self serving stuff. You can tall the Levin is honest.However, maybe they should hold a fund raiser to get him a comb.

Its the best Political video out there ,much batter than Ballards.

Question is where did he come up with the cash to do that video, it could not have been cheap to produce.It looks like it was HD to me.

HOOSIERS FOR FAIR TAX said...

I'm hosting a fundraiser for Bill at my Meridian Kessler home on September 24th.

We're serving those burgers made with bacon that Kindcaid's meat market sells. Likely it will be the best burger you've ever tasted. Along with that there will be all kinds of gourmet sides plus assorted beers and wine.

Tickets are $30 per person and $50 per couple. There is room for 100.

More info available on Bill's facebook page.