Monday, June 6, 2011

Carson To Hold Medicare Forum


I thought I would pass this along to my readers.

Congressman André Carson has a Medicare forum coming up on the Westside on Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. A news release from the Marion County Democratic Party says that he will be discussing the Affordable Care Act and the 2012 Federal Budget Proposals.

The Forum will be held at Olivet Missionary Baptist Church at 4141 N. High School Road. People wanting more information can call the Congressman's Congressional Office at (317) 283-6516.

1 comment:

Indy Student said...

I really don't like it when public officials hold these forums in the middle of the day, like IDOT did recently with a bunch of their forums. I know Medicare is for the elderly, but plenty of people who are eligible for Medicare still work in a variety of jobs.