Friday, May 20, 2011

Mitch Daniels Stops By, Dances Sidestep


This is a guest post by Governor Mitch Daniels. I was surprised when he stopped by my house and typed this out on his way home to Geist last night.

---------------

Hello my fellow Hoosiers.

I'm so pleased to be here with you on Jon's blog, and I would like to thank him for allowing me to address all of you out there in Democrat land.

I'm going to go ahead and make something official here. I'm definitely maybe not perhaps deciding to perhaps maybe almost certainly decide to absolutely maybe make a decision about whether to run for President of the United States.

This is a decision that I haven't made yet lightly. It's come after many hours of possible deliberation and careful possible consideration.

I would also like to announce that, as a result of this decision that I am possibly maybe going to resign as Governor at some possible point in the future if and when I see maybe what this decision will probably possibly maybe do, if not at all.

Again, thanks to Jon for allowing me to post here. I appreciate this opportunity to speak to you here.

May God bless our great state.

------------------------------
Thanks to Governor Daniels for his views. There you have it. Brings back to mind this video...all this dancing.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Bwahahaha!! I approve.