Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Evan Bayh Running for President?


Ok, now that I have your attention...

I think Evan Bayh must be running for President in 2012. After all, he just joined up with the preeminent media home for Presidential candidates, Fox News.

Fox News is the current or former home of such potential 2012 candidates as Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, and John Bolton. So, it would only make sense that Bayh would join up as the next Republ...whoops...sorry...my mistake.

I keeed...I keeeeeeed!

I'll be easy on Evan here. There's no evidence that Bayh is running for President as a Republican or a Democrat, and I don't believe he will enter the race. It just makes for fun blog copy.

I'm sure Fox News offered him a big check, and now, he can be as centrist as he wants to be. Still, I would find it hard, as a Democrat, to work for the same organization that signs the checks of Glenn Beck. Apparently, that's not a problem for the man that formerly held the title Junior Senator from Indiana.

Enjoy your work at Fox, Mr. Bayh. You have once again found a way to drive a bigger wedge into your relationship with liberals in your home state. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what makes you think that Evan wants to be a centrist?? He hasn´t been one for years. I think that as usual Evan is chasing the almighty dollar. Just like he and Susan were while he was in the Senate. He has no philosophy, beliefs or depth. He is after the dollar and that is all that is important to him. His father must be so embarrassed.

Pila said...

Agreed!