Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Posting Schedule



With the holidays up and coming, I plan to take some time off from daily blogging and enjoy the holiday.

Unless there is breaking news that I feel needs comment, I do not plan to post anything of a political nature from Monday, December 20-Sunday, December 26. I will not be posting daily during this time, either.

For the week of Monday, December 27-Sunday, January 2, I will also be a similar schedule. While the content will be more traditionally the kind of content you expect here, I don't plan to hold myself to a daily update schedule.

The daily updates (except for Sundays...which I suspended earlier this year) along with the normal content and feature will be back on January 3, 2011.

I hope everyone will understand this need for a "blog vacation" of sorts as the holiday crunch sets in. I love this time of year, and I plan to experience it without the pressure of daily updates here.

As always, thanks so much for your support of this blog.

No comments: