Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



It’s somewhat ironic that my 1,000th post on Indy Democrat would come on Thanksgiving.

First of all, I want to wish you and your family Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are all able to enjoy each other’s company over a great meal at some point today.

On a personal note, I give thanks to you all for reading this blog loyally. I didn’t know what to expect when I started this blog over two years ago. To know that people read and enjoy my work here is overwhelming, so, I really appreciate all you do to support me and this blog. Thanks!

Unless there is breaking news, there will be no posting this weekend due to the holiday. I’m taking the time off from regular posting. So, until Monday, thanks for reading.

P.S.-I picked up something juicy that I'm going to try to track down for Monday. Keep chomping on that turkey.

No comments: