Monday, August 9, 2010

There is Nothing Wrong with Your Computer



Yes, that's me along with Democratic candidate for Trustee in Decatur Township, Alexis Skriloff James, and Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard.

Ballard proved to be a very good sport. He visited the Democratic booth at the Decatur Central 4-H Fair in late June. Someone somewhat jokingly asked if he wanted to take a picture with us, and he agreed to do it. I offered to remove my Democratic buttons, stickers, and such, but he said, "Nah! It's alright."

So, we took the picture.

Regardless if I agree or disagree with the guy, he's still the Mayor, and it's still cool to get a picture snapped with him.

Thanks to Alexis for e-mailing me the picture. Also, thanks to the Mayor for being a good sport with a bunch of Democrats he knows are dedicated to ending his time on the 25th floor in 2011.

2 comments:

Paul K. Ogden said...

Ballard is more of a Democrat than a Republican. I'm surprised he didn't volunteer to work the booth.

Kyle Bandy said...

Newly Revealed: The Shocking, Unedited Photograph...

http://web.me.com/kyle.bandy/ballard.jpg

Ok, maybe not...