Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time to Say Goodbye


Well, I knew this day would come, and it's very bittersweet for me.

My friend and fellow blogger here, Chris Jackson, heads off to Michigan State University Law School today. Chris says that he will not be able to continue to blog here, but he hopes to start up his own blog on issues.

I'm going to miss Chris. We became very fast friends, and I want to wish him the best as he heads off to this next chapter in his life. He had better come back to Indiana, though! Otherwise, I'll have to come find him.

Anyway, thanks buddy for all you've done here on the blog. Thanks for all the strategy talk, the rides here and there, the Rock Band battles, the late night beers at Applebee's, the ear to vent into, the shoulder to cry on, and pretty much for just being you, and I'll miss you terribly. I wish you the best at MSU Law!

I still blame IU for this.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

We'll miss you Chris! Good luck at school. 1L is the hardest, but it's also the most fun.

Had Enough Indy? said...

Best to you, Chris.

Leslie said...

Wishing you the best. Ditto on Jon's comments; don't forget us back here in Indy.