Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hiatus


By Jon E. Easter
Founder

Well folks, as much as I'm enjoying the current political situation, life is interfering with me. Besides being the end of another school year this week, I have managed to pick up a nasty and persistent skin infection on my face right underneath my jawline.

While I am under the care of my doctor and two antibiotics, I have no idea where this is going to lead me. Hopefully, I start seeing improvement soon. Anyway, I am going to be taking some time away from the blog due to the work schedule and this darn persistent thing on my neck.

As Chris is still posting occasionally, I'm sure there will be plenty of posts here for your entertainment over the next few days. Thanks for your understanding! I appreciate your support!

Until next time!

2 comments:

Bob said...

While I've not agreed with everything you opine on this blog, most of your commentary is thought provoking and worth considering.

Get better soon!!!!!!

Marycatherine Barton said...

So sorry to read here about your skin infection, and am glad to know that you are going to concentrate on a remedy. Best to you, Jon.