Friday, March 19, 2010

New Feature! Friday Open Comments


OK, here's your chance to share with the world what's on your mind. It's time for the first weekly edition of Friday Open Comments. What's on your brain? Got an opinion? Want to tell me to fold it five ways and put it in my rumbleseat? Whatever, comment below.

Yes, this is a gimmick, but readership has been down (I'm hoping because of Spring Break), and I want to hear what you have to say. Keep it clean! I also, as always, reserve the right to not publish a comment.

GO!

3 comments:

Paul K. Ogden said...

The local Democrats are just as corrupt as Republicans. Discuss amongst yourself.

Had Enough Indy? said...

Sorry Paul - compare and contrast slating methodology between the County Republican and Democratic Parties. Use Venn Diagrams to illustrate.

Actually - I think the latest report on the Plowman affair is the topic du jour. So far I am not convinced anything that has been disclosed proves he did anything illegal. Dumb? Oh, yah. Illegal. No.

Anonymous said...

Illegal??? Taking money to research a zoning issue while he has a vote on the issue?? I think Plowman is just the first domino to fall....stay tuned.