Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Marchal Concerns?

Many people have votes in their past that they aren't proud of, I'll admit it. Back when I started voting and didn't understand really what it meant to be a member of a political party, I voted for some Republican candidates...I mean...my PARENTS were REPUBLICANS...thankfully, during my time in Bloomington at IU, my eyes were opened to the world of politics in a big way, and I cast my first Presidential vote for President Clinton in 1996. I voted in the Democratic Primary in 1999 or 2000 and have always been a Democrat since. Way back when, I was just a babe, a high school or college student and anything but the politico I've become.

On the other hand, you would figure that a Deputy Prosecutor under a Republican Prosecutor might know what he or she is doing when it comes to politics...right?

A high-level Democratic Party source informs me by e-mail that Republican Prosecutorial candidate Helen Marchal voted in the Democratic Primary in 2002! "Crime Beat" Carl Brizzi was on the ballot that year running for his first term as Prosecutor. The source asks, quite astutely, "Who exactly did she vote for that year: Carson, Anderson or Osborn?"

At the time, Marchal had been a Deputy Prosecutor under Republican Scott Newman for the previous four years. Looks like Mrs. Marchal may have some explaining to do on that vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but but but - she's a really nice person. Waaaah.

Disclaimer

All written content copyright of Jon E. Easter or the individual guest poster.

Reader comments are moderated.

The views expressed on this blog are the views of the individual contributor and are not necessarily the views of any Democratic organization, school district, or neighborhood association.

This blog is not affiliated with the Democratic National Committee, the Indiana Democratic Party, or the Marion County Democratic Party.