Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Motsinger Ends Sheriff Campaign


On his campaign website, Tim Motsinger announces that he is pulling the plug on his run for the Republican nomination for Marion County Sheriff. His campaign finance chairman was Tim Durham, FYI.

Here is his statement from the website:
"In light of the recent investigations concerning the non-campaign related business affairs of my campaign finance chairman, I have made the decision that it is appropriate to return any and all financial contributions and loans that my campaign has received from him or his affiliated businesses. Unfortunately, this leaves my campaign in a non-competitive financial position. Therefore, it is with regret that I have decided to end my campaign for the office of Marion County Sheriff. I want to thank all the friends and loved ones that have supported my candidacy.

Tim"

No comments: